Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos
Nice driving!
Two questions:

1) can you elaborate on the front camber comment? My M235 is critically lacking front camber stock (max -0.25 degrees non adjustable from the factory / not even the sliding shock tower positions you had on the E46 M3) even my street only PSS tires were corded at the outside shoulders at 20k miles. Does the M2 have more negative front camber stock or are you implying that it does not need it as much?

2) On almost every corner exit, you seem to be counter steering briefly, are you applying throttle too aggressively / too early? Is that your driving style to rotate the car mid corner or is the car itself too oversteery?
The M235 has a completely different front suspension setup since the M2 has the M4 setup swapped onto it...

in my opinion.. for the first since the E30 M3.. This a BMW that doesn't scream for camber plates.

Obviously if one is using race tires ( which typically prefer /require/are designed for more camber) then camber plates may be preferred but the original stock setup seems to be darn good out of the box on the M2

Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 05-13-2016 at 05:40 PM..
Appreciate 1