07-14-2018, 04:45 AM   #1
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Hill climb in the BMW M2 M Performance Concept

Yesterday afternoon I had the chance to go up the Goodwood Hill Climb in the BMW M2 M Performance Concept.

After explaining the driver how to get DSC off, poser mode on (traction), exhaust open and rev around 3K to 4,5K rpm, we got up the hill. For those of you who watched my Instagram stories, you know what kind of a hooligans we were on the start line and on the way down.

The Cup 2's were really grippy, so it is cool that we manged to get at least so much smoke of the tires. With regards to the car, not much new to mention. First time I drove a M2 with a carbon roof. I also saw it was installed. You can open the little flaps in the two black side strips and see how it was glued into place and sealed as well.

The seats are superb! Loved them. They hold you really well into place. They are Sparco seats as some of you already noticed and really pre-production. Not final in the quality levels and set up yet. Final ones would look even better. Other than this we had a shitload of fun on the climb.

Photos below, videos on my Instagram Stories!

MR
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
Spare°257.50
BAN_M2C4180.00
akkando5863.00
ZHPsedan135.50