09-30-2014, 08:26 AM   #106
Adem1534
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Mustang is on the heavy side for me, plus I'm looking for a different sort of car anyway. Must be compact, would definitely consider a roadster.

Funny you mention the options, looks like we have almost the exact same car as well as color haha.
- Wheels: I'm going 18s for sure. Looks perfect on the red spy car
- LED: Would definitely like them. The 2er Active Tourer gets it so I'm hoping it receives it during LCI/M2
- Nav: I'm not sure yet, we'll see how it much would cost to add
- H/K: An absolute must option. It's not the absolute best sound system in the world, but for the price, it's worth checking that box.

Right now, I'd be ok with metallic paint and HK as the only options. My choice would be to go with cloth seats
Haha we may end up with the same car!

You think there will even be an LCI model of the M2? Not sure if there's time. I'm really hoping the LED lights are an option from day one.

They will certainly not be standard, as someone suggested above. There's just no way in hell an expensive, high luxury option comes standard on a car marketed to younger buyers.

Hm, I thought the red car was equipped with 19 inch wheels... maybe it's the concave face of these wheels which make them look larger, but I feel like they're still 19s.

This is also my favorite angle of the M2. Damn! Look at that rear quarter from this perspective, the car bucks the trend of slits for windows (something which is key in making the car "look" fast) but still somehow looks slick. It's just a classic silhouette propelled into the future.

That rear quarter where the hood line meets the trunk is just so gorgeous. Really brings out the "little Bull" look I referenced earlier.

It's a great time to be alive, this car is looking like it will go down as a classic. I say there's a good chance that it does, because of the 1M. BMW knows it must be better. If it's better. It'll be a classic.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0