United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skotcoop View Post
Thats frickin sweet man. How much do you think you could get for the 1M? After you get the CS you'll have to let us know which one you like driving better.
It shows its age and use pattern, LOL. I detailed it yesterday and it still cleans up well, but there is a LOT to see up close . . . it convinced me to bite the bullet and do full PPF+ceramic on the CS since its life will be the same. Live and learn!

Having said that, at 61k miles, modded, tracked, well sorted for track use, driver-quality car with some exterior blemishes . . . I could probably get 35-40k, maybe more if bought by a track rat who wanted all the extra's. It's a keeper, and I have already gotten my money's worth.

I will definitely post a delivery thread and leave some room for comparisons over time.
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 1
Bimmed Out1908.50