01-14-2021, 01:27 AM   #129
Skotcoop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarJunkie View Post
He only needs to move across the Cascades. Smooth roads and lots of sunshine over here!

My 1M was a 3-season daily driver for its first 4 years and has become a track car.

My CS will be a 3 season daily driver for as long as the 1M lasts, and will then "assume the position".

The CS is replacing an X5 lease. With a reasonable downpayment, the monthly payment to purchase it at 0.9% isn't very far off from the lease I was paying. The enjoyment will far exceed that of the X5. I have my 4x4 tow rig for winter duty during the 2-3 months when it is cold enough to damage the PSS tires, but even then there will be a couple days every week warm enough to bring out the beast.

My wife knows I work hard, and knows I love to drive. My 17 y/o son is doing track days with me, and she even tried one. She is excited for the CS to arrive and will be driving it also.
Thats frickin sweet man. How much do you think you could get for the 1M? After you get the CS you'll have to let us know which one you like driving better.