View Single Post
      01-13-2021, 06:00 AM   #107
ptgltw
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW M's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skotcoop View Post
I'm probably not supposed to ask about costs, payments, and how people justify spending 90k on a car but I don't care because I'm an honest and open person. I imagine someone who's making payments on one of these is not paying anything less than 1000 a month. And I'm also assuming most of you aren't using it as a daily. And I'd wager most people didn't pay full cash. What is the key to being able to afford something like this aside from making a shit load of money? Because I make a decent income and I can't see myself spending that much on a car even though I'd want to. Obviously everyone's scenario is different and some of you that have supportive wives and that's incredible and awesome. You'd think a single guy like me would do whatever he wants with his money lol.
See it. Want it. Buy (or finance) it. Beg borrow and steal for the M2C it’s worth it. I would imagine they will hit their low in 3 years then start to rise again. Might be able to find one at $70k in 3 years. I bet most of the CS owners have multiple toy cars and you might be able to pick one up with low miles. Me? I’m not saving mine for the next guy. It’s a drivers car.

As for cost per month. Use your money or someone else’s. Using simple car finance calculators one could see what a payment might be.

Jump in and own and drive a future legend!
maxxfish323.50
F87EVO4031.00
Moflow2484.50