Rep
Drives: 2011 1M (AW)

Garage List
2020 BMW M2 CS  [0.00]
2018 Toyota Tacoma  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptgltw View Post
Do you know what tires came on which cars?
In short, yes, but there was some confusion around this. Three of the codes were straightforward,
1TN:Black PSS
1TQ: Gold PSS
1TR: Gold Cup2
The Black Cup2 code was supposed to be 1TP, but for reasons unknown to me the build sheets never displayed that code and was instead replaced with ZWH "AG Standard Wheel Tire"
  • 1TN: BLK 763M - PSS
  • 1TQ: GLD 763M - PSS
  • 1TR: GLD 763M - Cup2
  • 1TP/ZWH: BLK 763M - Cup2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ND40oz View Post
Yeah, looks like very few non-sold dealer orders opted for the CCBs. I'm guessing they just thought they were a harder sell after the fact.

Good work man!
Thanks. Yes, and to be fair, the CCB's were only available to select if the car was marked as sold (P1). Still, they can just put P1 "John/Jane Doe" and option them for a car on the showroom floor. But you are right either way, they don't want to try and sell a 94K M2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScullyD View Post
I still think the CCBs are going to be a harder sell on the used market. Its a $22k brake job. Thats a lot of coin. There might be a super low mileage example that gets big money in years to come that has the CCBs.
Nah bro, didn't you hear? we've got brake cooling ducts! Just joking. Maybe a long shot here, but with F1 going to 18" wheels in 2022 I wonder if the tech advancement in the carbon brake world will lead to (maybe even better) alternatives in the aftermarket. Like any new tech, the cost must come down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVMYCS View Post
Will you be adding military sales cars to the list in the future?
I would have liked to, but those cars did not come through the BMW NA system unfortunately so I didn't have access to them. Also, I was not sure how I could confirm how many there were. Did you get a military delivery? If so any chance you help me get a list? For these cars I would say we amend the number as these cars technically become 1 - x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptJLPicard View Post
Awesome work! How can we get the Canadian numbers?
Thank you. I'm not sure on that one. The dealership that I work for is in the states meaning my access only goes that far. Someone with BMW Canada or BMW NA access would need to answer that. ...don't tell them that I sent you