02-11-2020, 12:07 PM   #43
Montaver
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 & M340i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
How well does the M2 fit into TT4? What modifier do you get to use with your setup? That would be a great fit.

Shifter - I have the CAE and love it. The throws are so precise and very short - and having it that much closer to the wheel is awesome. For me definitely reduces the chance of a money shift as well. It is equally as good on the street. The CAE + removing the clutch delay valve are the most enjoyable upgrade I have done to the car - took what I considered a negative about the stock car (the crap oem shifter & clutch) and turned it into one of the things I like best about the car.

Look forward to seeing them!

Maybe this is the solution? AP Racing - Essex Road Brake Kit. I have no experience with them but do love their racing setups. Maybe jritt@essex can chime in on them.
The road kits look nice, but the benefits are pretty small over the stock Brembo's I think. Slightly lighter, better cooled discs, and easier pad swaps. The downsides is they will probably discolor (although Silver would be nice to match the rears) and their sell on value is pretty much unknown. At least with the regular kits whilst eye wateringly expensive they have good sell on value. If I was going with a road kit may as well pay $3k for a Stoptech trophy.
Appreciate 0