Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
I'll take it just for the added adaptive suspension and carbon fiber parts.. It's unique to the M 2 series world and I suspect will commander a high residual value.

I look at this car as the Euro-only E46 M3 CSL; one of a kind, for its time period.

It would nice it they retain the comfort access, anyone has intel on that?
E46 M3 CSL had a lot more unique items the standard E46 M3 didn't have. Just the big carbon air box was enough to distinguish the two.

Adaptive Suspensions is not a major selling point imho. People that want a comfortable ride typically don't want a two-door coupe with rear seats for midgets. Sure, there's exceptions but stock suspension is pretty good and comfortable.
If adaptive suspension is not that beneficial, can you explain to me why it's coming standard in all the new G series M3/M4s.

It's a 2020 MY, it's about time the suspension has some electronic adjustability, like my 1999 Acura Tein Super Streets.

The same way the fancy 100% locking e-diff makes M cars feels so more capable. I welcome and fully embrace the technology that can manipulate the damping, on demand but that doesn't mean one cannot get by without it.

Name:  01558405995.jpeg
Views: 982
Size:  48.6 KB
Appreciate 0