View Single Post
      03-25-2018, 02:55 PM   #13
F87_LCI
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 LBB F87

So got the Ohlins and my new wheels/tires installed Friday and drove around for a bit on them yesterday - only for my buddy to notice that the tires that were mounted were all seasons and not summer tires as I had requested - WTF?!?...I just didn't notice when I picked the car up as they were Michelin's. I'll have to get those swapped...I digress.

Anyway, I measured the ride height before and after and the car has been lowered about 14mm (I won't bother with inches as this is the Canadian forum). in the front and 20mm in the rear. Is it slammed/dumped? No it's not, but I don't care for that look anyway...and it's a great way to demo your $2,000 CF front splitter. Is the stance perfect FOR ME...not exactly...I'm hoping the car settles another 3-5mm as that would be perfect.

The M2 fitment for the Vorsteiner vff-107 is spot on. Those guys did a great job there. No spacers needed. Also no camber plates (for now).

From the limited driving I did, the suspension is...in a word...F'N awesome! Ok, that was two words. It is still firm, but the "chatter" that I felt with the stock suspension is gone. It is on the softest setting for daily driving and the spring rates are the Ohlins recommended. The installers at Burning Rubber in Oakville, did a great job and even did a corner balance and alignment. I can feel the difference as this new setup seems to "suck up" the bumps much better than stock. I haven't been able to push corners (also don't want to ruin the tires that I have to take back), so I can't comment there yet.

Quick picture:

Appreciate 4
AngryBaby344.50
JL189.00
S1monQc223.50