AndrewC1989
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacMacJac View Post
sorry if I'm just blindly missing this in the thread - is there a version of this for M2C?
This posts coding seems to only works for the pre-LCI xenon equipped cars. The LCI and the M2C both have LED headlights. Nezil is currently trying to figure out the correct coding for those cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRasF87 View Post
Does this mod increase angel eyes brightness to 100% regardless of original setting or does it increase exponentially to a value less than 100%? I believe factory setting was set at 12% but I've coded mine to 40% with low bean on.
So I don't actually know what % it increases them to but it isn't 100. If you have your DRL's coded to 100% and then flip to the low beams and fogs you can see them dim a little. If i were to guess it would be like 60-70% by default. No idea if you can or how to adjust that. You should however see a difference in brightness from 40%. If you have your low beam angel eyes coded above 70% then I would guess that this mod wouldn't be very useful as they would stay the same brightness or even dim a little.

I personally have my low beam eyes and brows switched off completely for maximum effect when activating the front fogs:

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1650193
Appreciate 2