Vojta89
Private First Class
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 2018 F87 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior808 View Post
Hey guys,

Looks like the prices are very close. I have someone that is going to give me a crazy deal on either and someone lined up to buy my KW HAS. The prices are almost identical, so now I'm wondering which one I should go with. I love the idea of being able to change my settings at the click of a button. I've only tracked my car once and only plan on doing it twice a year. I live in Germany and do a lot of driving on the best kept interstate in the world, but we all know that this isn't the case with German back roads. On the other hand, I hear that the V4 is just a beast for the roads and I would only need to adjust if I track the car.

Also for those that have installed the DDC, how long did it take? I plan on having a mechanic do it for me. The first quote I got was pretty high and the mechanic said he would need my car for two days. The second quote was less than half the price and he only needed 4 hours. The first mechanic installs these regularly at a suspension shop and the second is a BMW Master Mechanic. I'm wondering if the second is thinking I have an EDC in my car and doesn't realize that there's a lot of wiring.
Hi, I’m just selling V4, it has 10000 km and is on car since 4/2019, I want something more track oriented. V4 is very good for daily and occasional track visit, even can give you my suggested clicks for track and for daily. If you want to try it on car, I still have it on mine.
Appreciate 0