Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingikra View Post
Had this twice on the last month. First was right turn signal. Today, by the time I realized that I had a warning message on the gauge cluster, it disappeared so I do not know if it was right or left. Just saw the word signal so I know it is that.

How can I know if the problem is the light itself or a false alarm (sensor issue)?
On top of that, sometimes I hear that the turn sign tick becomes a lot faster between ticks. When I turn it off and on again, the frequency returns to normal.
Fast ticking means either the front or rear turn signal light isn’t working. In most cases it appears to be the rear. There appears to be a question on whether the car stores the problem or not. When I went in for the one year oil change, they could not find a fault code even though I had multiple times the error showed up. So they did nothing.

I have had a few more problems since then but the car always appears to eventually fix itself. I am going to take a picture of the error message next time before I take it in for the two year oil change.

I have never had a problem with the left turn signal.
Appreciate 1