V.Smurf
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2 LBB DCT (LCI) | X3 30i

Hi Who?,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who? View Post
yeah i went into expert mode, but the Seat Module Driver and Seat Module Passenger are limited in dropdown(?) menus
Ok - well, I didn't miss them last night then. I'll have a better hunt around tonight and see what I can find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who? View Post
i wonder if its to do with the idrive update from the dealer cluster recall update
I'm certain that this isn't the case as I coded my seat movement after I'd had the ISTEP update applied in FebruaryL: I fixed up a bunch of stuff that had been broken by the ISTEP update and took the opportunity to code the seat movement.

What I can't work out is where this has disappeared too as it was so easy to locate last time. My memory is that it was on an extended list of parameters when in Expert mode, but I just couldn't find it this time around. Have you tried using the Search feature to locate "EINAUSSTIEGSHILFE" or "3012" ...?

I'm sure something has changed, but I'm going to try the Search function the developer suggested to see whether it locates some of these parameters before I let Stephan know that the functionality seems to have disappeared.

Cheers,
Appreciate 1
Who?486.50