View Single Post
      11-01-2020, 04:45 AM   #32
tropicatango
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: Bmw f87 M2c hockenheim silver

Ttrs are fun but but the m2c is more special with the manual transmission and happy tail character.

If you don't need awd, take the m2c

Ttrs are very fast and can be tune to crazy fast, no crank hub fix needed, but the double clutch transmission even if it's making crazy fast shift, remove some feel from the driver experience compared to 6 speed m2c

I mean you can have fun in the m2c by just rowing the gears slowly, then go around some corner, the handling will shine, the engine is fun and powerful the brakes are so powerful. This car makes a little ride becoming a party. I often just take a ride just to drive without going anywhere.....

The ttrs is less engaging, you have to always floor it to get some feel....it became boring quickly.it's a good car but nowhere near as fun as the m2c

I live in Canada and choose the m2c, at first i really wanted awd Audi ttrs but to me something about driving experience is not there.(I loved audi for winter driving)

Both are very good car to my eyes and the ttrs can be without a problem supercar fast....the m2c can be very fast too but it's not the perfect car for crazy number even if it's possible, it's more about driving feelings, handling, brakes and power ratio making a really nice car to drive
Appreciate 0