View Single Post
      07-14-2019, 09:55 AM   #93
JMurphM2Comp
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 SOM M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier219 View Post
Yep, that lazy fat-ass Glovis Cougar is on the move again. Based on my eyeball estimates I don't see how it will make it to Baltimore on the 14th, but maybe it will pick up speed once it enters the Bay. I feel like we're looking more like a 15th arrival.

My work schedule gets busy starting on 7/22 so I hope the car gets to me before then. If not, I may not be able to pick it up until early August. I suspect my dealer wants to get this on the books for July so they might be ready to hustle, but it's really at the mercy of the VPC and shippers.

The other interesting tidbit I learned yesterday -- I'm now #1 on the list for a red Launch Edition Supra at my local dealer, due to the first 3-4 people dropping off the list because they found a color they wanted elsewhere. That becomes available 7/22. I may swing by and take a gander at that.
I've been curious about this scenario. I am also traveling a lot for work the rest of this month. Will BMW just hold onto your car till your ready to purchase? I'm also closing on a house this week so I wanted to make sure that was secured before taking delivery.
Appreciate 0