View Single Post
      04-04-2019, 09:23 PM   #1
DARKMTTR
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '20 M2 Competition & '18 X1

Garage List
Any feedback on my European Delivery plans?

Hi everyone!

So as per my last post, I have my European Delivery pick-up date slotted for June 7/19! I just finished booking the round-trip flight and before I start booking the hotels, I'd love some feedback on the plans I have for the trip - the route, the hotels, the destinations, etc. This is my first real-M Car and my first Euro Delivery experience, so I'm unbelievably excited.

My plan is based around a 1-week trip:

Day 1 (June 7):
- Pick-up car at Welt, tour BMW museum/factory
- Head to Inglostadt to check-out the Audi Museum
- Drive to Bludenz (OPEN TO RECOMMENDATIONS FOR OTHER LOCATIONS IN THE AUSTRIAN ALPS) and stay the night at a hotel in Bludenz / OTHER LOCATION IN AUSTRIAN ALPS.

Day 2:
- Hit the Silvretta-hochalpenstraße
- Head to Stelvio; do the Stelvio Pass
- From Stelvio Pass, head to Lake Como - Hotel Villa Flori (Recommended by one of the guys in the F80 forum) for the night.

Day 3:
- Lake Como to Modena
- Do the typical Lambo/Pagani/Ferrari Museums/Factory Tours
- Stay the night at Maranello Palace Hotel

Day 4:
- Drive to Cinque Terre
- Spend the night in Portofino at the Excelsior Palace (The BMW M-Euro Tour stayed at this hotel, but I'm open to other cheaper/equally-as-nice recommendations)

Day 5:
- Drive to Monaco
- Stay at Fairmont Monte Carlo
- Get break-in service done at BMW MYWAY Monaco (Open to recommendations for any other places to get break-in service done)

Day 6:
- Drive up to Stuttgart from Monaco
- Hit the Mercedes Benz museum before it closes
- Stay at Wald Hotel Stuttgart

Day 7:
- Do Porsche Factory + Museum
- Try and book an Audi Neckslaurum Factory Tour
- Head to Nurburgring
- Stay night at Apex Nurburg

Day 8:
- Nurburgring Festivities -> Ring Taxi, 2 Laps of the Ring w/ Instruction, Shopping at Ring Blvd.
- Stay another night at Apex Nurburg

Day 9:
- Drive to Munich and drop-off car at Log IN Out Munich Airport
- Stay night at Hilton Munich Airport

Day 10:
-Fly back to Toronto

Its a lot of driving for one week, but I'd like to make the most out of my time with my car in Europe. Also, I'd like to get the break-in service done preferably before hitting the 'Ring.

I've attached a map of my plans and would love some feedback on if theres a more efficient way to hit all the locations in my itinerary.

Thanks in advance! Hope to see some of you guys during my travels.
Attached Images