View Single Post
      03-27-2018, 12:28 PM   #75
maniz
Assistant TO the Regional Manager
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Coupe

I see you had Adam as one of the instructors. He is a total hoot isn't he? A direct and to-the-point southerner, just how an HPD instructor should be. I took my 1-day M School at Thermal less than 2 weeks ago and our first session of the morning was in the M2s, doing fast laps with the medium-length track layout. Here are a couple of Adam's quotes on the walkie as he provided 1:1 instruction:

- "Pick up the pace, guys. We are not at the Kia driving academy, we are at the BMW M SCHOOL for crying out loud!".
- "Dennis, I can throw a tea party for my mom and her friends in the gap between the apex cone and your car. GET CLOSER!!!"

The guy is a professional hollywood stunt driver, and also a stunt driver for NBCSN's "Drive" with Chris Harris. On top of that, he is a drifting champion. His skillset is incredible.

Great thread! Thanks for sharing. My only regret is not signing up for the 2-day school; opportunity truly missed. I will be doing the DirtFish rally school this fall and hope to come back for the M School again next Spring.

I need to do my write-up as well. What a blast!

P.S: Looks like we drove the same Fire Orange M2.

Der stärkste buchstabe der welt
Appreciate 2
jmg18689.50
Hachima154.50