View Single Post
      01-05-2018, 06:20 PM   #43
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezil View Post
Just Blaze and I bought from the same dealer, different CA and both had an awesome experience. I've not actually bumped into him in person yet, but I'm sure we'll meet up at some point.

His car was due one week behind mine, but mine ended up getting stuck at the port for about 10 days and we ended up picking up within days of one another.

The other thing to think about once you get back here, is where to have it serviced. I made the trek over to Concorde because I'd heard good things about them, and I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be.

When I first drove up they put a hard plastic cone with magnets on it on the roof of my car, which left micro-marring on the paint. They also forgot to reset the break in service counter when they gave the car back, probably the guy doing the dash recall software was supposed to do it but didn't get the memo.

I'll probably still go to Concorde in future because besides those things, they didn't do anything else that I was concerned about; no joy riding, and just getting on the with the job - I have a dashcam installed and could watch the whole thing remotely from the Starbucks down the street!
So far so good at Peter Pan, but just bit of a pain to get them to take care of brake shields when they were making noise but they could not repro it. When I ask them not to wash it and put a note in the car about it they have not washed it, so that's nice. They even noticed the car was already washed when I brought it in and mentioned maybe I don't want them to wash it, which I didn't.
Appreciate 0