mikeyymonster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntzUntzUntz View Post
Thank you everyone for your response.

A special thanks to ADDONE for connecting me to a dealer that I can proudly say helped tremendously for me to become a potential new owner of an M2 Competition! I put in the order and just hit production today! I'll also be going to South Carolina Performance Delivery for the first time

Will anyone else be doing the SC delivery? I was thinking of doing a small group drive from South Carolina to west side (I'm located in CA), if anyone is interested hit me up we have a while to plan it out lol.

To comment on some of your responses, I ended up ordering only the M Performance steering wheel solely to not mess with the airbag modules. I even pointed out that it's cheaper online but the difference was around a $100 so I didn't argue. I was also going to order the carbon fenders but realized they're unavailable for the MY21 M2's? hoping that that'll change by the time the car reaches the port.
Ordered from same dealership and I'm in CA too. Still trying to figure out how I'm gonna get the car! Driving it back sounds fun, but the thought of potential rock chips has me second guessing. I was going to have it shipped directly to my PPF shop so it sees 0 miles on the road, lol. I'm also worried about taking a road trip with coronavirus lingering.
Appreciate 0