nacaruh
FOUO
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by styler69 View Post
Great pics. Def go to Zion asap!

Ps: what's the thing attached to your dash? Blue No. 1?
Thank you! And that's a air freshener from the new 7 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc89 View Post
shame the car didn't have paint protection film and had to be seran wrapped. kinda takes away from some of the shots
The bumper already has holes and some dings. I'll wait for the clear bra until I redo the front I actually kind of liked the photos with the wrap on. Has that "battle scar" vibe to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin36 View Post
I'm on the app. Really limited with what I can see. Can't even see the signatures. Meh.

SF has the best and most consistent weather in the country!! That's why we pay the outrageous mortgages. :
Oh man, sorry to hear. I would have used links instead, but that would have been too much of a hassle to click each and every link. And yes, I heard the housing prices are ridiculous up there. The same goes for LA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruza View Post
Impressive. I love a great road trip.

Coincidentally, I've driven most of the roads (except I-80 through IA) in your route.

Good luck w/ the move to CA.
It would have been nice to throw in Tails of the Dragon or Blue Ridge. That would have been doable if I took the southern route. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
Awesome pics....whats PEACHES?
Automotive/lifestyle apparel brand! You can get the merch from here:
Peaches and Sons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someMoreMplease View Post
Great pics. Looks like You guys had great fun.
I could've had a new wallpaper only if that damned sandwich wrap didn't ruin the shots.
Haha if you really want, I can re-do the photos with the wrap photoshopped out, but that would be damn time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshot_rooke View Post
Is 'peaches' your car club?
Not really a club, but more of a chapter. The brand originally started in Seoul, Korea. There's a couple of us in the US that's been helping expand the brand out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AUTOcouture View Post
nice trip and pics! i did the trip a few years ago with my X5, hauled ass! lol almost wrecked it on a tumble weed
Thank you! And that sounds comfortable! I would have loved to taken a X5 over, as I wouldn't have to worry about space
Appreciate 0