View Single Post
      01-25-2020, 11:46 AM   #1298
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
For your information guys... I am getting offered M2 CS cars left, right and center since the end of last week. I did some digging and I heard that BMW is planning to make more than 2200 pieces of the CS.

Dealers in certain BMW M specific countries have asked the headquarters to produce more, because they think they can sell more. It is unknown what this means for the total amounts and specific countries.

It is peculiar that the dealers whom are offering me the cars are all offering me April/May production slots, which if you are planning to make more is a rather intriguing thing.

Interesting development... If you missed out at your dealer, make sure to run back and see what they say. You might be able to pick one up, with discount even!!! No premiums here in Europe, but decent double digit discounts for the M2 CS.

This is something I did not expect. I was really thinking that they had a hard time getting rid of them, because of the hefty price tag. Time will tell what the real reason is, but it is interesting to see that out of nothing slots and cars are being offered.

Oh and for your information, I won't get one myself. My M2C is getting new brakes next month and some other things done. In a few months time, mine has all the CS parts I fancy, is lighter, handles better and offers better performance.

MR
Appreciate 1
Poochie9104.50