View Single Post
      09-08-2019, 02:40 PM   #14
Rob360
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AVM View Post
Rob360

As you know, acoustics are very subjective.

I suspect the vast majority of individuals pursuing Akrapovic, Remus, Eisennman, etc . . . aftermarket exhaust systems are very happy with acoustics delivered.

In other words, I think the 'consensus' is that most of these aftermarket options are satisfying, and my perspective likely represents that of the minority.

So, I would not be too discouraged at this point. You might actually find the stock M2C exhaust acoustics very appealing once you take delivery? There are numerous M2C owners on this forum who state how much they like the stock exhaust.

If not happy with the stock M2C exhaust, you might find one of the aftermarket offerings quite appealing. . . or you might end up in a small boat alongside me and my quest for something that has yet to 'heard.'
I have test driven the M2C at length, and I was disappointed in the exhaust note. In my research, it seems that people are somewhat divided on their opinion of the exhaust sounds on the M2C, with several Youtube reviewers making remarks ranging from "excellent" to "I *really* hate the sound of the exhaust."

To me it sounds a bit too raspy, and not full throated (for lack of a better term).

Also, I do not see a consensus on this forum as to which aftermarket exhaust is "best" in terms of sound quality.
Appreciate 1
///AVM2529.50