Corinne
Captain
France
Rep
Drives: M2 2018 LBB 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARealMCar View Post
Corrine,

This is Bobby from Fabspeed on my personal account. I have recently parted ways from my position at Fabspeed but still wanted to reach out and thank you for the writeup. It was an absolute pleasure working with you in getting you setup with your exhaust system and I'm happy to see that it met all of your expectations! I appreciate your kind words about the customer experience I provided you throughout your decision making/purchasing process. It means the world when I can impact a customer's experience like yours. Don't hesitate to keep in touch if you have any questions, I would be happy to help!

P.S. - Try not to have too much fun with that new exhaust system!

A pleasure Bobby. I am quite happy to praise professionals who have been helpful and efficient. I also massacre those who have been the opposite (I do a lot of write ups on Trip Advisor) ha ha ! Thanks for the kind offer. I wish you all the best in whatever you’re doing now !
2011 Lotus Elise SC, 2002 BMW 330d, 1990 Caterham Super 7 HPC (sold), 1985 Porsche 911 Carrera SC (sold), 1978 Caterham Super 7 (sold), 1972 Triumph TR6 (sold), 1972 Jensen Healey (sold), 1965 Triumph TR4A (sold)
Appreciate 1