12-12-2017, 06:01 AM   #420
Bee Pee
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: AW M2 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daleb View Post
Interested to hear this combination BP. I’ll have a decat with oem system to begin with but I’d like to get the mpe and think it will be to much with decat so sports cat will maybe on the list, hence my interest.

Regarding the jb4 I was in the same boat as you but after having a good conversation with Peter from Pure I think it will be a worth while mod. You can run up to 18psi on 99ron due to the more efficient m2 turbofold which coupled with the usual bolt ons should be nice. Once more info is available on MHD I’ll decide whether to go for BM3 or MHD.
DB,

I'm reading the likes of Cobb, MHD and PTF/BM3 are all on the brink of offering OBD2 port platforms to host OTS and custom tunes.

Now that tuners are coming thru with OBD2 port tuning options for F series, I can't help thinking JB4 will become more of a niche add-on for stage 3++ FBO users to control meth and or supplementary fuelling systems.

I will update once I have a baseline dyno and all my current goodies [Dinan sport tuner, fabspeed 200cpi DP and AFE dry drop-in] are all installed then re-dyno'd.

Seasons greetings to all,

BP

Current '22 X3M LCI..
Appreciate 0