Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff01234567 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
I wanted to give it a few days before writing anything. What I can quickly say is that it feels like volume is up say 10%. It's at a point where I feel happier now with the volume. The drone is the same as before which is fine by me. Rather have more volume if I'm having drone anyways. The drone didn't increase and again, this is only with flaps open.
Lastly, along with the 10% volume increase, I'd say there has also been a 10% increase in a more metallic rasp sound. Noticeable mainly during start up and the first few minutes driving.
Burbles are more raw/crackly now and also 10% louder.
Overall I am happy with the switch but again, I want to give it a few days before writing something more concrete down.

Overall, yes you notice a difference between res and non res with an aftermarket exhaust also paired.
I'm close to ordering this exact setup. Would it be fair to say that the new efficient mode sounds like the old sport and new sport and sport plus taking it to another step up?
No. I wouldn't say efficient is like old sport mode. It's less aggressive still due to the valves being closed. You can have valves open in efficient mode. That's more similar to old sport minus the burples.
New sport/sport+ do go up a level though.
997.1 Turbo
///M3 E92
Appreciate 1