No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Davy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicname View Post
Sounds epic
Are you happy with the volume? And any drone with valves opened?
Definitely quiets down after the initial start-up. I already thought the stock volume was decent, but this setup increased that some and perfected the tone. I'm not a big fan of the metallic rasp and this deff got rid of that. It's also louder under load. Just haven't gotten to listen from outside the car yet. Tone throughout is money!

Some slight drone in the lower RPMs, but I'm not too sure. It wasn't anything too noticeable that makes me want to change it.

This is plenty for me… for now...

How do you like yours without the resonators? Do you have a vid?
No video yet. I'm traveling so I won't have the chance till next week. The non res gives me that extra volume I craved for and the burples are more aggressive (if you're into that). I also feel like I hear the turbo spool better? Could be a placebo affect but I notice more sounds from the engine. The resonated was amazing but it cleans up the sounds. The only con with the non res is I feel like the first few minutes to warm up is more tinny/metallic sounding than the resonated. This could also be because it's getting colder in my area which I heard from other members affects sound.
997.1 Turbo
///M3 E92
Appreciate 1
Navy Davy220.00