09-29-2014, 10:54 AM   #208
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckthis View Post
I love that episode. It's the first one I showed to both my kiddos

I'm going to hoon the new M3 this week. I have no doubts I will like it but will most likely hold onto my E90 for a couple more years and add to the collection with the M2. Audis and the Mercs just don't interest me the same way. I lived in Stuttgart for five years, maybe I have grown bored with them being on every corner. And I can't help but look for the similarities between a VW and Audi when they platform and parts share :P
I like the F80 personally. I see you are an M3 fanatic just like me. The only one I haven't driven is the E30, and for the price I think they are overrated anyway.

If I had a need for a car that is quick, and does everything well (including fuel economy), the F80 is my first pick for sure. Having said that, it just doesn't fit my needs. I have 2 dogs, so I need an SUV (would have been fine if they did F81) AND my M cars. So if the sedan is not useful to me, why not get an M2, which will be more compact, fun and cheaper?

Definitely let me know what your thoughts are on the F80. Personally, I still love my E92 just as much and want to keep it for good. So hopefully in 2-3 years, it'll be an E92 M3, M2 and my current 4Runner beater car. PERFECT

P.S. I also have a 99 E36 M3 and an 08 M3 (coupe though)
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0