Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
I'm sorry, I don't blame the spring-breakers in Miami, to paraphrase Ivan Drago; 'if I die, I die'..
I know this a pandemic and seems pretty severe to some with a weak immunity that are infected but humanity as a whole is resilient and has survived much worst threats, yet bounced back.
I'm not trying to downplay those that are affected but I personally felt that all these lockdowns was unwarranted and didn't necessarily need to grind the entire globe to a screeching halt, for a virus that hasn't fully yet proven to be contractible via airborne.
This whole thing seems like a perfect storm, that had gotten overblown by the media, since everyone nowadays has a phone attached to their face, thus, causing the fear-mongering to spread worst than the actual virus, forcing the government and businesses to react, in order to appease their constituents.
As a result, this elicited a chain-reaction of panic, almost like dominos falling on each other, which is likely to produce more harm to societies around the globe than the virus, possibly for many years to come.
I can't wait for everything to resume to normal, so we asses what actual damage has been done, as a result of this gross overreaction.
**Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong..**
Society is riddled with selfish idiots though so this doesn't surprise me.
I can't argue with your there..

Come back and check me in a year, if the world doesn't end, I'll buy you a Corona..
Appreciate 0