View Single Post
      03-20-2020, 10:04 PM   #45
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Sorry if I come off as ignorant, it's really not my intention but everyday you walk out your house is a gamble, tomorrow is not guaranteed, so I'm willing roll the dice and move on...
It's not that you come across as ignorant, but as someone who is only thinking about yourself. If you are sick, whether your know it or not, you put others at risk. Think of your coworkers, parents, grandparents, relatives, friends, etc. I don't get this idea of this being overblown, as if the entire world was looking for an excuse to shut down, have hospitals overfilled with dying people and lose trillions of $$$ in the process. All because they were duped by the media.

If that's what you believe than it's what you believe. If there's anything I've learned is that there's literally nothing I can say to people that think this way to change their minds. I may as well be talking to a wall. But, I know there may be others out there that may come across this thread and are simply uninformed looking for answers and I want to make sure they understand this is not a joke, a conspiracy or some other crazy theory that changes whenever hard facts come out.
Appreciate 4
Montaver2182.00
BigKutta3906.50
Hankdoll135.50