View Single Post
      10-14-2019, 03:42 PM   #18
BlkSVT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2c BSM, 2020 MB GLC63

I wouldn't say I put out a specific search for a MT car, or had a timeframe, but rather am always on lookout for something fun, but a bit different, than what I've had in the past. MT-preferred, but I'm willing to compromise given the right situation

I had been keeping my eye on the GT350, RS3, possibly a Macan Turbo (long story), very briefly Camaro... I liked the GT350's Voodoo, but I've had a couple Mustangs and have spent WAY too much $$$ trying to make NA motors run hard. Modding is just much simpler and easier on SC/Turbo cars nowadays. The GT500 definitely has my interest, but both Camaro/Mustang need to lose at least a foot in length to be interesting

When I came across the S55 M2c, almost by accident, I knew that I'd found something worth giving a shot. Having MT available was just a major bonus

I'll probably catch a lot of shit for this, but I love the M2c's more-refined, ponycar-ish, hooning vibe. Almost a year in, and it's been everything I hoped and quite a bit more.

Good Luck!

<edit> you mention turbo lag. I haven't been a turbo fan. Have always had NA or S/C (stock or added as part of Mods). I was prepared to be disappointed with M2c turbo lag, waiting for days for boost to build, breathless/useless top end. The S55 is none of those. I might someday soon have to restate my preference for a well-done turbo motor over S/C, but I'm gonna take more time and "practice" before I do!

Last edited by BlkSVT; 10-14-2019 at 03:48 PM..
Appreciate 2
cptobvious2531.50
baege1340.50