03-02-2020, 06:07 PM   #37
McLaren720s
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tav7467 View Post
Nice! I'll look out for the post. I'm actually in Issaquah. I wonder if the tuners are legitimately working on the ODBII unlock. There's so many of us out there. Dealer updated my '19 and now I have a useless BM3 license and not nearly as in love with the car.
I created the group buy thread today to see how many are interested. Check it out in the Northwest region forum.

On a sidenote, my concern is that it’s been nearly a year since that software locked our DME, and still no solution yet via OBDII. In theory, I would much prefer a tune like bootmod3 because I have full control over flashing or reverting to stock as I please and within minutes anytime anywhere.
However, I’m discouraged by the time it’s taking, or whether to tuners are actively working on this or not. No word from anyone.....This is why I’m leaning towards just having the bench flash done.

One benefit of the bench flash dyno tune, is that they will tune everything to your car individually and that can generally extract more power because everything is tailored to your car not a general map.

Last edited by McLaren720s; 03-02-2020 at 06:51 PM..
Appreciate 0