View Single Post
      01-23-2020, 04:23 PM   #26
DriverDaily
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Assuming it wasn't reverted to stock after Dinan+ was flashed (and therefore the newest locked bootloader applied) there would be no reason to send the DME back in to get unlocked again when upgrading to +HE or Stage 1.

On Thursday/Friday we had a temporary glitch where the update process wasn't working. The software department pushed a programming update for testing of MG1 on the live server before it was fully vetted that caused some issues but that was resolved towards EOD on Friday. So the dealer may have just had unlucky timing and run into that which is causing the confusion maybe. Regardless, let me know the dealer or have the dealer reach out to Dinan support and we can go over whatever issues they may be running into.
I was told my DME needed removal a second time before I even dropped the car off for the HE+ flash. They didn't even hook the car up to the scanner. And no I haven't had the car updated.

I already resolved the matter with my dealer, Turner Sevice, I just want a better, more technical explanation than what Turner could give me. Also, so that others who may have the same issues as me don't end up spending $800 to switch maps.

Last edited by DriverDaily; 01-23-2020 at 04:35 PM..
Appreciate 0