View Single Post
      01-21-2020, 12:16 PM   #113
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Hey guys i have a question. I'm looking to purchase or lease a M2 competition in about a year or so. Currently i've been seeing them go at the lowest at 59000$ with a high of 71000$. MSRP is all over the place depending on the configuration.

I live in the SF Bay Area in California. I've been in talks with two dealerships and right now they seem pretty stuck at trying to sell to me at MSRP. I feel like i should be able to get them lower however i have no proof that i can.

Currently i'm leasing a 2020 230i but part of me wishes i just made the jump to the M2 competition instead. If i were to trade in the lease now i'd be taking a 2000$ hit which might be ok, but thats only if i can talk them down.

Does anyone have any advice on talking them down to as close to invoice as possible? Does anyone know what invoice is for this car?

My configuration that i want. Manual, Black color. No executive package. Priced out on BMWusa.com that should be about 59,950$ (give or take). I also have a lot of discounts i can add based on my job and my BMWCCA membership. ANy advice would be great thanks!
Appreciate 0