Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikeskool
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikeskool
Christ, this is embarrassing. I am physically cringing reading many of these replies. No wonder bmw owners have such a bad reputation.
At least the BMW owners for the most part are happy with what they have, were all subjective since if you didn't like what you had you'd have something else you liked.

Unfair to rate, since most of us are happy with BMW. I simply like the brand, and even if Cadillac came out with an 800hp supercharged car for the same price, I'd still choose BMW.
Subjective brand loyalty is for simpletons.

Your Cadillac anecdote is another in a long line of examples of this laughably sad epidemic on this board.
agreed. brand loyalty is for people who can't think for themselves.....marketing victims.
You mean like Apple? lol

What a bunch of baby's on this thread kinda of reminds me of the "I'm telling mom years", lol.

Oh and just use some big words that's gonna make you look smarter than most, lol again.

People should be able to post whatever they want without soooo many becoming so offended. It's just a BMW forum. And no I'm not offended say what you want 2.

With integrity nothing else matters, without integrity nothing else matters.
Appreciate 0