08-28-2015, 10:12 AM   #240
hanszilla
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKapeesh View Post
I'm only 25 and I about spit up my breakfast at the stupidity of this comment. Cars and financial success should be kept completely separate IMO especially with the ability to Lease cars you cannot afford and get loans on cars that will break you. Young people here in FL drive Mercs, BMWs, Lexus and 1 in 20 of them might actually be able to afford (buy) the car.

If they wanted to do a pissing contest why not just wip out the bank statements and pay stubs right there and then?

"We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like." - Edward Norton
Stupid as it may be, it is true. I don't know what field you are working in, but people here are superficial. And don't get your panty up in a bunch I'm saying this from what I observe, it is not my personal opinion so no need to tell me that my coments are stupid. I work in finance and this is what I see, I see 24-25 years old that "made" it and spend 75% of their paycheck on a car to impress their clients and it works. Would you trust a hedge fund manager that drives a Hyundai Genesis or one that pulls up in an Aston Martin Rapide ? Have you see a successful hedge fund manager or a successful PE VP pull up in a Honda Civic ? I haven't.
Appreciate 0