View Single Post
      10-07-2019, 01:12 PM   #53
eeyang92
Captain
Rep
Drives: LBB M2 LCI 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twt View Post
My 2017 started with stock suspension , then put on Mperformance coilovers. This was a very good improvement over stock for track use. After 2 years I blew out one shock and BMW would not match car warranty because they were not installed at the dealership...BS. So, I pulled them off, gave them away and put on Motion Control Systems 2NR with 800/1000 springs....best upgrade ever. These are real coilovers that are easily adjustable ( top control) with any spring option you want. They are made here in Atlanta and are rebuildable!! I just ran NCM and saw a 3 second improvement....car handles flat but on the street it is no stiffer than stock.
Yeah, my rear shock started leaking but was repaired by BMW because I installed it at the dealership. Now I think the other rear shock is leaking, so I'll be bringing it in soon Otherwise I've been extremely happy with the performance.

How much did the 2NR cost you? Perhaps I should be looking for a set of coilovers after my warranty runs out the m perf ones.
Appreciate 0