tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon23 View Post
Can't we all just agree to disagree ? )

No but in all honesty, there will be 1 000 000 reasons some of us prefer the DCT, and 1 000 000 reasons why someone else will prefer a manual box.

There is no right or wrong choice, because it's YOUR choice... you .. the driver.. and as we are all Gods children.. we are also all different.. and as a result, we all love diferent things .. or the same thing, in 1 000 000 different ways... doesn't really matter...

In my view YOU have to enjoy your car .. that was made for your pleasure.. if it's a manual, good for you, if it's a DCT, the same.. as long as it brings a smile on your face, what does it matter... really ?
Frankly, I think it won't be too far into the future when it becomes impossible for folks -- no matter which they prefer -- to buy a manual box in a relatively mainstream new car. At that point, it won't matter much what one prefers or thinks one prefers and there'll be no need to agree to disagree.

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0