Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 Mineral Gray

Garage List
2023 BMW M240i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyx11 View Post
Nice 👍 I was very impressed with the customer service at Dorch w/ Chris. Very informative and willing to answer any questions I had regarding what all was needed to go full e85 with stage 2 upgrades. They were back ordered and still shipped the HPFP out within a week.

That's why I went ahead with the Bluetooth flex fuel analyzer from Fuel-it. It wasn't that much more to add the Bluetooth functionality and there's no telling how long BM3 might take to integrate that into their software. Either way I think you'll still need the flex fuel sensor to be able to read ethanol and fuel temps.
Yeah, I was super impressed with his responsiveness and willingness to answer questions.

Whose doing your full E85 tune?
I haven't decided yet. To start with I'm going to be using Halim's beta e40 map as a volunteer to get it ready for OTS. Honestly, I may not even go full e85, it just depends on how much I can get out of e47-e50. If I can get over 500whp with plenty of headroom and a safe tune out of e47.5, then I may just stick with that.

If I do decide to go full e85 though, it would be either Halim, F80 Paul or Cary Jordan for a custom tune. I've heard good things about Halim's responsiveness and willingness to get tunes right, same with F80 Paul. I know Cary Jordan is good, but I've heard he can take a little longer to get revisions out to you than the others. No doubt from his popularity.
Appreciate 0