Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCZ5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgmt View Post
Let's not kid ourselves - it's a great car just not for the money. Much like the M4 and M3 CS.

Anyone buying this with the felling that this will be a better car is delusional. People buying this as a collectible - similarly delusional.

Those buying it for exclusivity and because they can't be arsed modding - realistic.
I agree with this. I'm looking for the most advanced M2 and I'm not interested at all in modding myself. Plus a new 911 Carrera S is too pricey at this time.
You and me both. So for people saying how this vehicle is not priced or optioned appropriately and there is no market for it, it is simply not true.

I use to mod a Mazdaspeed 3 back in my younger days, but nowadays, I do not have the time or space to do so. I just want a special vehicle that harkens back to pure driving emotions that I can keep for a long time. The back seats are a huge plus in my book in case I need to haul passengers. And like I previously state, a Porsche GT4 or even base 992 is priced too high or lacking comparable equipment.

In fact, I'm actually bummed that there is not a heated steering wheel haha. Hey, I want some modern luxuries too
That's the problem with the CS models. They remove the modern luxuries and yet it doesn't get any lighter !

No comfort access
No wireless charging
No center console cubby and armrest
Heated wheel - well the alcantara is nice.
Appreciate 1
drgmt984.50