View Single Post
      10-09-2019, 04:24 AM   #352
D CHOI
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
We offer a 5" Performance FMIC, a 6.5" Competition FMIC along with the best performing 6.5" Race FMIC which can support anywhere from 800 to 1000 WHP.

The VRSF 5" Stepped HD will outperform the Wagner Comp 1 and is generally recommended for customers interested in sticking with the OEM turbo. If you're looking to upgrade your turbo in the future, our 6.5" Competition will outperform any of the comparably sized options at a fraction of the price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
We now carry the new VRSF 5" Competition intercooler ... Its meant for a performance level in between the standard 5" and the 6" Race

I'm aware the new VRSF 5" intercooler I have is in between their old 5" and 6.5" . VRSF commented saying there are 3 offered but I only see 2.
https://www.vr-speed.com/vrsf-interc...i-n20-n55.html

I don't plan to upgrade turbo, but do plan to run bm3 stage1 but would I still be sufficient enough to run stage2 even tho it's not a 6"+ intercooler? I was concerned with turbo lag with bigger intercooler and didn't really want to push for stage 2 but having the option to qualify with my VRSF 5" Stepped HD would be advantageous. (I don't track car but do pretty aggressive street and highway driving in vegas)

Also all this concern about turbo lag can be negated with a simple tune instead of upgrading turbo inlets?
Appreciate 0