View Single Post
      11-26-2019, 05:46 PM   #380
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C - BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spool twice View Post
Just going to put in another perspective, the slow selling M4cs needed a big discount to move units (...from personal experience). You can actually pick up an M4cs for not much more than the MSRP of the M2cs if you can't get on the list for the M2cs, just throwing it out there.
Look here (posted today):
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeCP View Post
Since I started this thread, I have purchased the M4CS I talked about in early September...
It was on for £82k reduced to £78k then reduced to £70k and finally sold to me at just a shade over £50k
I put zero down and with the deal I got I am paying a whole £7 a month more on my PCP monthly than I was on my 2017 CP F80 with 30k miles on the clock.
Not sure what the future holds for the F8x but there does seem to be some good deals out there to be had on the CS models for now.
For anyone who is dreaming about getting into one keep at it! As when I started this thread the cars were going for double my budget and now I am the owner of one. I hope others here can have the same luck I did and end up in what I must admit is a dream car for most.