PodDoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 335i / 2016 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by G8rGrl
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodDoc View Post
The price is actually really great. It may seem like you are paying $1250 for a camera if you dont want anything else in the package, but considering the camera and PDC have always come together in the past and has cost about $950, getting the other stuff with it is a pretty good deal.

Also compare it to an M3, to get leather you need to get exec package which i think was around $3k, i know not the same leather, but you get leather std. Also get the same 19" wheels std which cost $1200 extra for the M3/4. You also get enhanced usb/bluetooth std which cost around $500 extra on the M3/4. Compared M2 pricing to a 2015 M3/4 where HK speakers were an extra $900 which again, you get std. For them exec pack was around $3500 and needed to get it to get comfort access, which once again you get std.

If you're bitching about $1250 for a package of useful options that gets you the fully loaded car, you can't afford this car.
Wow. So disrespectful. Not that it matters, but I "can afford this car" and then some. I live in FL. I don't need a heated steering wheel and I don't want the other items in the package. I am not "bitching". I simply don't want to pay for something that I am not going to use. Have a great night.
All right, i see i hit a nerve with my last comment about affordability. I apologize for that, but at least own up to the fact that you are by definition, bitching about the price. By your logic, you should be angry at the base price of the car being so high since the price of a heater and heated seats are built in. Im sure there are a dozen other features built in that you will never use yet you arent complaining about that.
For you it may not be worth the money, but for most others out there, this is a great deal for a package. If BMW started doing things in the US like you wanted, they would end up nickel and diming us for every single option, making it cost more for the same car, like porsche does. I've seen a few french people on this forum wishing they could have packages like us cause it makes things cheaper overall.
Appreciate 2