07-22-2019, 12:27 AM   #80
Bimmer28312
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW N55 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupes View Post
Are you bitter or something? This feels more like a rant than a critical assessment of a new vehicle that was just released.

For the record, I've owned 6 BMW's. I just sold my 2017 M2. Rattled like you can't imagine both inside and out - had to continually take it in for the M-perf exhaust rattle and never could fix the interior rattles. The paint on all of my bmws (except alpine white) had orange peel from the factory. The fit and finish in this vehicle looks nicer than the M2 at the same price.

I just don't understand the hate. This car is literally the best value under then sun right now and you want to post videos of the previous generation as some kind of proof for the new model? Even if the 0-60 times are off by 30%, this is still a car that goes to 60 faster than just about anything in the price range.

If you want the same car for $100k or more, Acura and Audi are happy to oblige.

I see this all over this forum unfortunately. Same folks who "decided" to go with the OG M2 instead of the M2C. The C8 Vette is hands down a performer and the M2C isn't in it's league. This is all coming from an M2C owner who just picked his up yesterday. I'll tell you this much once they come out with their ZO6 I'm selling my M2C.
Appreciate 0