View Single Post
      12-11-2019, 09:40 PM   #12
Spartan King
MOLON LABE
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
I've played around with the UCP countless times now removing the clutch helper springs and adjusting the firmness settings. I can have the lower dash panel off and the clutch helper springs removed in about 3 minutes. I could probably remove the UCP and swap in the stock pedal in about an hour, start to finish including removing the back-up camera module and camera module mounting box which are absolutely necessary for swapping pedals. For a first timer, it's probably 3+ hours figuring it all out. It's a tight space.

I personally felt more difference in improved clutch control with the UCP compared to the clutch stop. More importantly, the lower resting pedal height of the UCP makes for more comfortable driving, at least for me.
I am curious which UCP setting you felt was the best feel? I had mine installed and set to the middle sport position with helper springs. I like the lower pedal position, but have noticed the rapid engagement in this setting I'm using is sometime annoying. I haven't tried to have it adjusted to a different setting yet, but would like your insight to settings you have tried that might minimize that rapid grabby feel?
Appreciate 0