View Single Post
      04-06-2019, 10:42 AM   #49
JKen_0115
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017_M2

This is great place to learn lots real experience from the member. I put the trigger to order FTP Charge, Boost and Inlet Pipe together with my Stage 2 setup, the overall result went well and have a fitment with my stock turbo and CSF IC. Thanks for the tip from Nezil in advance but turned out my tech can get both CSF IC and FTP charge pipe fitted well without using OE gasket, I guess it's about the tolerance situation as Nezil suspected before.

The throttle response has been increased and the car pulled smooth thru the power band, I would highly recommend to consider this upgrade in terms of reliability to support the stage 2 setup in the long run. They're the good quality products without any doubt plus the package came with all required task, Oring etc which you have the entire new set to pretend the leaking. I was in the defense to decide if I had to pay more or stay the cheaper one, I definitely would stay this decision. FTP Motorsport is very responsive and I only waited 2 days to receive the package. They packed all individual item well without any defect.

Again, thanks for this informative forum and lots sharing from the members here. See some good quality product picture. If you're interested, you can send the email from FTP Motorsport website directly, they're super responsive to get back for you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0