MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrickid View Post
There is some info regarding the coding and fitment of the parts in the installation PDF.
Read the manual and it is interesting to see that the wings front and rear are glued and connected to the car by special type of screws. You need the same glue as the rear wing to fit all four wings on the car. Also interesting to see the time they would require to fit them.

I am still worried that when you fit them, you hit the front one while parking or entering a parking garage, and the rear ones will be kicked off by someone who wants to vandalize your car. (Too much movement) I could also see some (lowered) M2 driving over a speed bump getting into problems with those wings positioned just in front of the rear wheels.

Another point is that they mention in the manual that the rear bumper has to be removed to remove the stock diffusor. I think you can do that without removing the bumper as long as you have enough space and long fingers.

There is no information in the manual what kind of changes or coding is required. You would expect the coding would be related to the damping setting between sport and normal. What else could they have to update?

MR
Appreciate 0