Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee Pee View Post
"a slight camber increase" - interesting but probably wasted on Shmee 🤔🤔😂😂😂
Impossible to notice or see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
Misano Blue seems flat and really lets the car down. The hood in that color just doesn’t stand out. Not a fan of the gold wheels either. Terrible launch color combo IMO. I was hoping to see some more aggressive driving to really push the car, but guess in this setting it’s not allowed.
We weren't allowed to do anything of that. No systems off is the common statement across press drives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montaver View Post
Watching Shmee saw at the wheel is depressing, he couldn't even keep up with the pace car. You would think given the amount of nice cars he has owned and driven he would be better than that.
He didn't have his day really... Long hours getting there. Nothing to do with not being fast. Just being tired shooting nine videos in 5 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lax01 View Post
Just let me know when the dealers can't sell them and they are offering 10-15% discounts

Didn't realize BMW put 245/265 Cup2s on the CS too...that's pretty dumb...pretty dumb.
My dealer offered 11% OFF. Already happening... German dealers were offering -7%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.111 View Post
That's all fine and dandy but we really want to know more about that Camo M4 . Surely you checked that one out so give us some insights
Yep, but I have to keep my mouth shut until the embargo date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themnmd View Post
Yes he is definitely not a professional driver. Like you Chris would have been better, maybe he will do a video. It seems like a splendid car. Too bad I hear they are all spoken for
If you want one, I can get you one. All spoken for is a bullshit statement from a dealer, if they build as many as they can

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceM View Post
I cannot stand that guy's reviews. Nothing against him personally--he is not intrinsically irritating. But way too much detail on the parts, not nearly enough detail on how the parts fit together when the car is driven. I don't need or want a manual read out loud to me with the car just sitting there. I want to know how the car feels and drives on road and track. Harris and Catchpole get it. They are also good enough drivers to know what they are talking about.
I could have done this for you, but there was no slot for me to drive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashstar View Post
Yes. But if BMW was invited to a presentation, then you have to go. Racing is not for him. He needs a good place and some beautiful photos for instagram. Such tests from simple bloggers do not look very good.
It is not what we want to create with Shmee150... This is left for the journalists, not the YouTube Creators. Different kind of entertainment.

Quote:
Good. let him hang the medal. From this, his tests on the racetracks will not get better.
Never will be... Not the aim we have with the channel. Too much niche to be profitable on social.

Quote:
everyone does what they love. Most of his fans are children. I believe that he does not need to drive on the race track. It does not look professional.
Incorrect! Most of our fans are not diehard car fans! Biggest age group is between 25 and 44. Followed by 19-24 and 45 to 54. Children are the smallest group, but they are the loudest in the comments.

MR
Appreciate 1
G80BSM283.50