View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 06:57 PM   #22
Marvins
Rep
Drives: M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
To answer your question, I'm not to sure, I would be guessing, unless I had a change to dig into it myself but that should be the corresponding directory code for the GHAS.

The brand new M2 CS Racing doesn't use an M Active Diff but a regular locking LSD, à la that of the M Performance Drexler unit, offered in the standard BMWs.

I'm assuming if he finds a new PSdZData file for the CS Racing, he might be able to use that to remove the electronic diff, in one quick swoop via VO.

Sorry, my expertise end there but a profession coded might be able to help.
The latest data I could get my hands on is the 4.22.31 Lite for now with the full 4.22.31 Psdzdata still in download.

Unfortunately I can not see many differences in the right places it would need to be.

However, there is parameters to code in which I haven't tried, one because i can not find any data on it and two, because multiple codes state "Unknown."

There is F80 M3 CRT for the carbon packaged etc in there for a codable variant in the DSC, yet i can not find any information relating to this model, an then there is the 5 UNKNOWN parameter codes.

I may pop in there tomorrow and see how i get on with these parameters and update from there unless anyone can give a reason why I shouldn't try and code these model variants?

(See attached screenshot for details on variants in the DSC.)

If anyone would like to take a second look at the FA, SVT & CAFD files and see if I'm overlooking anything, let me know and i will email them to you.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0