View Single Post
      02-12-2019, 10:01 AM   #1
Commanderwiggin
Major
Rep
Drives: M2C - X3M - Turbo E46 M3 - 45E

Active Autowerke M2 Competition Midpipe Install Instructions

I installed the AA midpipe yesterday on my M2 Comp and it came without instructions. The link on the AA webpage ended up being the M3/M4 and not the M2.

Here is a link the the M2C install instructions:
https://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Ac...5da4999c9c1e77

My quick review:
- Not a crazy difference in sound on the M2C to be completely honest. Slightly deeper and slightly louder...slightly. (Stock Downpipes, No tune, Efficient/Sport/Sport+ tested) For anyone in California you should not be worried about installing this mod...not in the slightest.
- Rear clamps definitely don't fully seal and they seem like junk to me but I've been spoiled with V-band everything for quite some time. I will most likely get v-bands installed and these ball clamps removed/piping welded together at a later date.
- Lastly I'm still after a deeper and better sounding symphony from the exhaust so if anyone in SoCal has the Signature Exhaust maybe we could get together for a listen. I have VRSF downpipes to install at a later date when I decide to tune but that will be a little bit.
Madmat50.00